8702 - Threadlocker, Blue, Medium Strength
The 8702 Threadlocker, Medium Strength, Removable has an anaerobic formulation designed to secure and seal fasteners. It prevents loosening caused by vibrations, shock, expansion and contraction.
Applications & Usages
The 8702 is used to secure and seal hydraulic line fittings, housing screws, machinery keys, and many types of nuts and bolts.
Features and Benefits
- Meets MIL S-46163, Type II, Grade N
- Low toxicity
- One drop prevents loosening and ensures a secure hold
- Prevent corrosion, seal threads, improve torque control, and reduce galling
- Reduces friction allowing controlled torque during assembly
- Suitable for Use in Food Facilities as a Non-Food Chemical—Canadian and NFS recognition letters available on request