8329TCM - Thermal Adhesive, High TC
8329TCM is a thermally conductive two-part epoxy adhesive. It is dark grey, smooth, viscous, thixotropic, and bonds well to a wide variety of substrates.
This product is used to bond heat sinks, LEDs, and other heat-generating components in electronic assemblies.
8329TCM has been designed for maximum thermal conductivity with a high viscosity. For a lower viscosity, use 8329TFM. For a faster working life, use 8329TCF. For a longer working life, use 8329TCS.
Features and Benefits
- Thermal conductivity of 1.4 W/(m·K)
- 1:1 mix ratio
- Working life: 45 minutes
- Cure time: 24 hours room temperature or 1 hour at 65 °C (149 °F)
- Provides strong electrical insulation
- High tensile and compressive strength
- Strong resistance to humidity, salt water, mild bases, and aliphatic hydrocarbons
- Shelf life: ≥3 years
- RoHS 3 compliant