4223F - Urethane Conformal Coating
4223F is a one-part, heat curing, UL 746E certified, thermoset polyurethane conformal coating. It cures to a durable, flexible, scratch resistant, and smooth finish. It is easy to apply and can be handled in 15 minutes. It cures in only 2 hours at 100 Â°C (212 °F). It may be removed with appropriate strippers, or soldered through for repair or rework.
4223F protects printed circuit boards in chemically challenging environments. It provides strong protection against aggressive chemicals, corrosion, moisture, fungus, dirt, dust, thermal shock, abrasion, short circuit, high-voltage arcing, and static discharge.
Features and Benefits
- Certified UL 746E (File# E203094) for outdoor use
- Qualified to IPC-CC-830B
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Xylene and isocyanate free
- Fluoresces under UV-A light
- Suitable for use with robotic coating equipment