Model: 209 Vacuum Base PV Jr.
The most PORTABLE precision vise you'll ever own!
Ideal for light-duty field repairs, electronics, hobbies and more! Attaches securely to any smooth, flat, non-porous surface.
• The easy-to-use single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 210° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation
• Fine/coarse adjusting knob controls jaw pressure for delicate work
• Grooved jaws are excellent for holding small objects and are made of reinforced thermal composite plastic [continuous heat tolerance to 350°F (177°C), intermittent heat up to 450°F (204°C)]
• Jaws are 2" (50.8mm) tall, 1" (25.4mm) wide, and open to 2.875" (73mm)
• Arm movement is 140°; positive indents control movement to prevent "flopping"; the control knob locks the arm firmly into place
• Lever locks vacuum pad into place on any smooth, flat, non-porous surface;
lift tab to release vise from surface
• Base Diameter: 3.4" (86.4mm), Height: 7.5" (173mm), Weight: 0.8 lbs. (0.4kg)