Monoblock potentiometers are typically used for regulating the parameters of many devices (e.g. the speed of the electric motors through static converters).
The monoblock body design permits direct use of the potentiometer by panel fitting with fixing ring and subsequent tightening of cables into the built-in terminal block.The potentiometer is made with Cermet technology, which ensures stable, constant resistance values over time. The, UL-certified, range is made for resistance values from 1 to 500kΩ. All potentiometers are IP66, IP67, IP69K and UL Type 4X, which means that they can be used in demanding ambient conditions.
– Rated insulation voltage Ui: 250VAC
– Impulse withstand voltage Uimp: 4kV
– Potentiometer included in the product
– Monoblock body with 1-turn graduated scale
– Any fitting position permitted
– Installed through a Ø22mm/Ø0.87” drilling with a
threaded fixing ring (Tmax = 2.3Nm/1.69lbft) also on the
cover of LPZ control stations
– Resistive material: cermet
– Operation: linear
– Resistance tolerance: ±10%
– Max. power: 1W (70°C)
– Mechanical endurance: 25,000 operations
– Mechanical travel: 290°
– Side cable entry
– Ambient conditions:
• Operating temperature: -25...+70°C
• Storage temperature: -40...+85°C
– Degree of protection:
• Per IEC/EN: IP66, IP67 and IP69K on front
• Per IEC/EN: IP20 at rear
• Per UL: Type 1, 2, 3R, 4, 4X, 12, 12K on front.
Maximum conductor cross section
Screw terminal connections with three separate connections:
– Min. cable 0.5mm2 / AWG24
– Max. cable 2.5mm2 / AWG14
– Maximum tightening torque: 0.5Nm/0.37lbft
– Flat-head screwdriver: 0.6x3.5mm/0.02x0.14”.
Certifications and compliance
Certifications obtained: cULus, EAC, CCC (pending). Compliant with standards: IEC/EN 60947-1,
IEC/EN 60947-5-1, UL508, CSA C22.2 n° 14.