4902P - Sn42/Bi57/Ag1 Low Temperature Solder Paste T3
4902P Sn42/Bi57/Ag1 Low Temperature Solder Paste T3 is made for low temperature applications. It spreads and adheres well to a variety of materials and provides excellent soldering results and appearances. This uniform paste dispenses evenly, and resists solder beading and bright spots.
Applications and Uses
4902P solder paste is designed for radiators, LEDs, and telecommunication assemblies.
Features and Benefits
- Alloy exceeds J-STD-006C and meets ASTM B 32 purity requirements
- Flux meets J-STD-004B for ROM1
- Particle size Type 3 (with 80% min. between 25-45 µm)
- Excellent 12 mil (0.30 mm) fine pitch printing capability
- Long operational life—non-slumping
- Good wettability