837-P - Water Soluble Flux Pen
837-P is a flux pen containing a water-soluble soldering flux. The flux has a neutral ρH at room temperature and becomes highly activated at soldering temperatures. Post-soldering flux residues must be cleaned, but are easily removed with water.
837-P is designed for the prototyping, rework, and repair of conventional and surface mount circuit boards.
Features and Benefits
- Flux meets IPC J-STD-004B and type ORH1
- For both leaded and lead-free solders
- Chiseled tip allows precise application
- Residues are easily removed with water
- RoHS compliant and VOC free
|CATALOG NUMBER||NET VOLUME||NET WEIGHT||PACKAGING|
|837-P||10 mL (0.33 fl oz)||8.46 g (0.29 oz)||Pen|