8332 - Fast Set Epoxy
8332 is a quick-set, two-part epoxy adhesive with a five-minute working life. Bonded parts only need to be held together for eight to ten minutes before they sufficient set for handling. It offers excellent adhesion to a wide range of materials that are difficult to bond with, including glass, fiberglass, concrete, ceramics, woods, and most metals and plastics.
This is a general purpose adhesive suitable for household, industrial and manufacturing applications. It is available in convenient dual cartridges, and is suitable for automated dispensing applications.
Features and Benefits
- 1:1 mix ratio
- Tensile strength of 5 000 psi
- Set time: 8 to 10 minutes
- Cure time: 5 hours at room temperature or 15 minutes at 65 °C
- Low shrinkage
- Provides strong electrical insulation
- Protects against thermal and mechanical shocks
- Strong resistance to humidity, salt water, acids, bases, and aliphatic hydrocarbons