832C - Translucent Epoxy
832C potting and encapsulating compound is a general purpose, hard, translucent amber, two-part epoxy that offers extreme environmental, mechanical and physical protection for printed circuit boards and electronic assemblies.
832C is specifically designed for applications where visual inspection is required. Due to its low mixed viscosity, it can easily penetrate small gaps and cavities. It also provides excellent electrical insulation and protects components from static discharges, vibration, abrasion, thermal shock, environmental humidity, salt water, fungus, and many harsh chemicals.
This epoxy has a convenient 2:1 volume mix ratio, making it compatible with most dispensing equipment. 832C can be cured at room temperature or higher.
Features and Benefits
- Translucent amber color (allows for visual inspection)
- Convenient 2A:1B volume mix ratio
- Low mixed viscosity of 2 700 cP
- Extremely high compressive and tensile strength
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, glass, ceramics, and many plastics
- Excellent electrical insulating characteristics
- Broad service temperature range -40 to 140 °C (-40 to 284 °F)
- Extreme resistance to water and humidity (allows for submersion where needed)