.032 Lead Free Solder 1 Lb SN99
4901 - Sn99 No Clean Solder Wire
The 4901 Sn99 No Clean Solder Wire is an electronic grade solder wire. It uses a high-purity, eutectic Sn99.3/Cu0.7 alloy, which is complemented with a no clean, synthetically refined, splatter-proof resin flux core. The 4901 solder meets J-STD-004B, ASTM B 32, and exceeds J-STD-006C specifications.
This solder is a great lead-free alternative to leaded solders. It is suitable, less costly replacement for SAC305.
The 4901 solders achieve a consistent solder and flux percentage through a state-of-the-art, extrusion, wire-drawing machine. This machine continually monitors the wire to prevent voids and ensure consistency, providing a top-grade solder wire.
Features and Benefits
- Eutectic alloy (liquidus = solidus temperature)
- Alloy exceeds J-STD-006C and meets ASTM B 32 purity requirements
- Flux meets J-STD-004B
- The resin spreads like rosin-activated flux
- Virtually non-splattering
- Halide free
- Suitable for Use in Food Facilities as a Non-Food Chemical—Canadian and NFS recognition letters available on request