4900P - SAC305 No Clean Solder Paste
4900P No Clean Solder Paste is made from a blend of high-purity, non-recycled tin, silver, and copper metal powder mixed with a no-clean flux. This lead-free and halogen-free solder paste is designed for extreme flux activity and the enhanced printing requirements of ultra-fine pitch applications. It provides excellent wetting on copper OSP-coatings. Wide reflow process windows combined with high thermal stability yield solder joints with smooth surfaces.
Applications and Uses
4900P solder paste is designed to facilitate high speed printing. It can yield brick-like prints even when using ultra-fine pitch stencils as small as to 0.3 mm.
Features and Benefits
- Alloy exceeds J-STD-006C and meets ASTM B 32 purity requirements
- Flux meets J-STD-004B
- Repeatable and consistent printing characteristics
- Long stencil and tack life to facilitate high speed printing
- Excellent wettability
- Suitable for air or nitrogen atmospheres
- Medium soft, non-cracking residues
|CATALOG NUMBER||SIZES AVAILABLE||DESCRIPTION|
|4900P-25G||25 g (0.88 oz)||Syringe|