841AR - Super Shield Nickel Conductive Coating
841AR is a nickel conductive paint that consists of a 1-part, solvent-based acrylic lacquer, pigmented with a highly conductive nickel flake. It is smooth, hard, and abrasion resistant. It can be easily applied by brush or spray. It has a quick dry time, with no heat cure necessary. It adheres strongly to most injection molded plastics, such as ABS, PBT and PVA. It also provides strong corrosion resistance and is suitable for use in marine environments.
841AR provides a conductive coating for the interior of plastic electronic enclosures that suppresses EMI/RFI emissions. It excels when corrosion resistance is a concern.
Features and Benefits
- UL Recognized (File # E202609)
- Provides effective EMI/RFI shielding over a broad frequency range
- Mild solvent system, and safe on polystyrenes
- HAP free—does not contain toluene, xylene, or MEK
- Available in aerosol format