9510 - One-Part Epoxy Potting Compound
9510 is a black, rigid, one-part epoxy potting compound. It has unlimited working time at room temperature and does not require frozen storage.
It provides excellent electrical insulation and protects against static discharges, vibration, thermal shock, environmental humidity, salt water, fungus, and many harsh chemicals. 9510 has a low viscosity and can be readily used in manual, pneumatic and robotic dispensing processes.
Features and Benefits
- Up to 12 months shelf life at room temperature
- Minimum cure temperature of 80 °C [176 °F]
- Ready to dispense—no mixing is required
- Broad service temperature -65 to 150 °C [-85 to 302 °F]
- Extremely high tensile and compressive strength